I have to say Autumn is my favourite time of year, as the warmer winter woolies start to be reintroduced.
I also love the colours of the leaves, and the licence to light a fire ( ok, its a gas remote control one, but still!)
LinkedIn Cover Story
Following on from last weeks post about the LinkedIn Profile photo, this week I’m talking about a relatively new feature, the LinkedIn Cover Story.
With this feature you can record a short ( up to 30 second) introductory video which can be viewed when someone taps on your profile photo.
The LinkedIn Cover Story can only be created currently from the LinkedIn Mobile App.
How to Create Your LinkedIn Cover Story
- Go to your LinkedIn Mobile App.
- Click on your Profile Photo in the top left corner.
- Under your name, click on View Profile.
- Tap on Your Profile Photo.
- Choose the option to ‘add Cover Story’.
- You can then record your video.
- After finishing your recording you can then watch a preview of your cover story.
- Once you are happy with it, you can then choose ‘Next’ & ‘Add to Profile’
Warning: Let’s just say I had to do a few takes to get it looking decent, but it still needs work.
However, we’re looking for progress, not perfection and it’s fantastic to have this new addition to the LinkedIn Profile.
If you want to see what the LinkedIn Cover Story looks like you can tap on my profile photo here
I have also included the LinkedIn Cover Story Help Section here directly from LinkedIn for any further queries you may have.
Send me a link to your profile when you’ve done your LinkedIn Cover Story, I’d love to have a look!
That’s it for this week!
Thanks a mil